Monday 17 December 2012

And my man shits it out much to my pleasure!!

And he came home running and huffing all the way...i asked 'What's wrong?' all he could utter was 'Arre! bari jor ki lagi hai yaar' (i have got an urgency to shit!), and so the trick played on my mind...i told him that i want to see him shitting out in the toilet! though he couldn't agree at first, but given the situation when he had an urgency to defecate and i was obscuring his way from going to the loo, he had to comply.... its an western lavatory, so i made him to raise a bit and shit with his bum revealing so that i can see his turdy load coming out of his bum hole... its an amazing feeling to watch a guy sit on a lavatory with legs apart, butt cheeks opened wide out and the emerging out of the thick, yellow, warm guey stuff!! not to mention the moaning relief on his face!! and the sound of the farts and the sprinkling of the piss from the crotch down there....i love it when my man does that,more so..running my hands and my fingers on his butt cheeks after he is done unleashing his shitty loads....love to wash his ass cheeks with the running water once he is done..love to make my hands go dirty with his shitt!!








2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful! Don't know why so many guys are shy about letting others watch them take a shit. Nothing at all to be ashamed of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the previous comment. i get so hot when i watch guys to dump in front of me that occasionally i've tasted their hot fresh SHIT; indian SHIT is for me the best!!! keep showing more pixs like this.
    Dick, SHIT-eater

    ReplyDelete